I've been trying to come up with a way to stay connected to all of you interested in my life. I've been fighting starting another blog since I didn't really enjoy the last time I had one. However the big guy is asking me to do this and it
certainly will be helpful for me to not only celebrate but also vent my daily
occurrences to you all. Besides I've already listened to Him and moved all the way here so why stop now.
I will try to write often. However no guarantees since I haven't received my syllabuses yet :)
I know you're all dying to know how I am and how the trip down went so I will write about that tomorrow. For now though I'll just post a picture of my boys who I am missing A LOT right now!!!! (thanks Chris for the picture)
4 comments:
hello!!!! i just left you a huge message that didn't work. ugh. now i'm outta time to do it again. on the way to pick up Aidan's NEW glasses because the other ones got broken by Mac at the service 2 weeks ago. lovely.
recap: I LOVE YOU. the blog is my style of communication. i have way too many questions, but i know you'll answer most of them this way (like, you took Trooper with you??). thank you for doing this.
Cheers!!!
Love,
Debie
Hey Debie! I hate that when you leave a huge message and loose it. Sucky deal about Aidan's glasses. That's an expensive thing to break, yikes!
Ha ha ha I love you too friend. Thank God for pushing me to do it, I was really hesitating. No no Trooper is in Canada and has been there this whole time :( This was a picture that Chris took of us on Canada Day when we were in PEI. It's the only one I have of the 3 of us though.
If you have more questions fire away!
Hey Erin,
Glad you've landed safely....:)
Hey Krista! Thanks, we're thankful for that too!
Post a Comment