K what I really wanted to say is this....I will have some room for Bath and Body Works soap pumps, for any of you that are obsessed with them, in my suitcase when I come home. They will be about 3-4 dollars a pump depending on the exchange rate and the promos that they have going on, I haven't been in a while. So if you want some leave me a comment and let me know how many, what type (cream, foam, or regular) and what kinds (although I can't guarantee the store will have them). Oh and you're welcome!
9 comments:
Oh! Oh! Me! I want some!!
Sweet...k I want the cream...wait, what's the difference between cream and regular?
The website says they're 4 or $15 so I'll pick out 4. I would like kitchen herb, mango mandarin, exotic coconut, and sun ripened raspberry
ha ha ha and I thought Mandi would be the first one to comment on this! You want the cream...the regular is just clear and not moisturizing...hmmm I haven't even heard of half of those kinds. Oh you probably got them off the web. I'll see what I can find sista...anything for you of course :) 11 MORE DAYS!!!!
I understand being too hot! It's been between 15 and 23 here and that's just perfect. What is bath and body works soaps? Are they popular?
OMG How many can you fit in your suitcase for me??!!?! :)
Ok, ok, here I go. I'm thinking I'll go with around 5-6. I see the website says 6 for 20, but I'm not sure if your store will have that sale. Whatever the case, get me the best deal soaps and around 6'ish.
I like the cream, as you know. I'm not super picky about scents but I'd like to try:
coconut vanilla
orange sapphire
sweet pea (oh please, yes this one!)
coconut lime verbena
fresh market apple
pink grapefruit
nectarine mint
midnight pomegranite
basically anything goes EXCEPT NO
japenese cherry blossom
dancing water
Also, no kitchen soap. I for some reason don't go through it very fast. Most of my handwashing is happening in the bathroom.
Ohhh and I would have been the first to comment if we didn't have gymnastics this morning.
THANK YOU to my dealer!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel: I'm moving today and it's already 35 and it's only 11:30... this is going to be rough...yet another reason why I'm looking forward to coming home! Oh and in case you can't tell from the other two it is really good hand soap..I got them both addicted...and right now the closest store to NB is in Bangor...
Mandi: ha ha ha ahhh there you are :) I love how excited you get about this soap, too cute! I will see what I can do to get some of the kinds you've requested. I'm currently using pink grapefruit and I've got to say it's not that great unfortunately. I'll hook you up, don't you worry ;)
ohhhh and ladies the bottles that you will get will be their newly designed ones...are you excited...huh huh huh? I think I've created some monsters here....the funny thing is Jason is obsessed as well!
Ok ok, no pink grapefruit then. I'm really liking white citrus and tropical passionfruit so those would be awesome too!
haha wow we've got quite the discussion going on here! I've never heard of the ones Mandy listed but they sound good! If you can't find that coconut one I listed, then coconut lime verbena would be fine. Anything's good, probably. Just no vanilla stuff. Oh and could you get one foam and the rest cream? As long as the kitchen one isn't the foam. Picky? Yes! Thank you!!! See you soooon
I cannot believe two things... That this got 8 serious replies... And that I am going to pull rank on all of you and ask for some kitchen lemon and more of the stuff that smells like cough syrup... You know what I mean right?
Post a Comment