- going non-stop for about 13 hours a day 5 days a week is too much for me!
- saying no to friends and fun activities is killing me, but there is no other option
- I LOVE my classes (well except career counseling), and internship despite feeling exhausted
- I'm loving living with Erica. We've now decided to hyphenate our name: Erin and Erica Yutzy-Constable...what do you think :)
- God is playing a trick on me...I decided last semester that I somehow need to pick up on my French again. I secretly thought a conversational partner would be good, but in order for me to be able to swallow my pride I would need to have someone that just learned English speak English, and I would respond in French. Make sense? Well this morning I FINALLY got around to making some muffins. So we decided to bring some down to the guy who moved in downstairs from Africa - as we know I'll do anything for Africans :) So my new friend Abou is from Malawi, and guess what he speaks?? You got it. He wants to start getting together to do exactly what I had been thinking about. Folks I was squirmming and getting sweaty at the though of this. I don't know what my stress is about speaking French, but it's certainly present. Erica thought it was great, in fact Abou was speaking in French, I interpreted in English for Erica, and then responded to him in English. That's rude isn't it? Man oh man! Ok, ok I need to do this - said through gritted teeth of course :)
- too busy to process things that are occurring all the time apparently, you're welcome for that previous blurb
- not too busy to hike a mountain and check out a beautiful view of the Appalachian mountain range....I love the beauty here, but miss the water. Oh and I almost died multiple times on this hike due to lack of oxygen from being out of shape!
- been too busy to post, last thing I want to do when I have a free moment is spend time on the computer
- sorry to all of you who are not getting phone calls from me, Jason is the only one I'm able to get to these days, and even that is sometimes only a quick 10 minute call before my head hits the pillow
- those of you inclined to prayer - please pray that God begins to give me some clarity about after school job stuff, and that my heart will be joyful and excited about whatever that is...oh and if you have any wisdom/clarity/thoughts/whatever about this I certainly welcome that!
- k off to do more homework...hope everyone is well...I love you all and think of you often!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment