...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
January 19, 2010
Feeling weird.....
For all you inclined to prayer my body could use some right now. I got home last night from a friend's (I had been feeling fine all day and evening) and then I got hit with a very weird episode of dizziness. I decided to go to bed because I wasn't sure what else to do. It was intense though, I could barely walk. While laying in bed it felt like I was really drunk and had the spins. I hate that feeling, but to have that feeling when I didn't even have one drop of alcohol was really scaring me. I woke up this morning still feeling a bit dizzy and very nauseous. Perhaps I'm coming down with something? Or perhaps there's more going on? Regardless I don't have time for this right now, and it's a little scary because last night was not fun. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How is today going?
hey, thanks for checking in...
I feel nauseous throughout the day on and off but it gets really bad (dizziness returns) close to bedtime. I'm now linking this to where I'm at in life and HOPING that it's going to go away after my counseling session on Friday!
Post a Comment