



Well Daddy was supposed to send me an updated picture of this little guy specifically for this post. However, apparently he's got too much cleaning to do since someone is coming home. Can you believe that my house hasn't been cleaned in 9 weeks?????? ANYWAYS today is Trooper's 1st birthday! Happy birthday baby boy! The many blessings you have brought into our world far outweigh all of the many messes that we have cleaned up from you. God sure knew what he was doing when he placed this guy in my arms back in April at Fundy Royal Manor and I've been spoiling him ever since. I can't wait to get that little shit in my arms again soon, 2 more days!!!!
5 comments:
I like the picture of him sleeping outside the little bed.
Happy Birthday Trooper!
I celebrated my birthday with full run of the house while Dad was at work... A supper of filet mignon... A new beef-dipped rawhide chew... And finally some good playtime with Dad before settling in for a good night's sleep so I would be ready for my visit to Aunty Lindsay's to play with Danko... Dad said Mommy will surprise me tomorrow night... Pretty good birthday if you ask me!
1st birthdays are awesome!! Hard to believe that all of this goodness has happened in just 1 year!
Have a great next year, Trooper!
Rachel: I LOVE that picture too... it was fun bringing him to work with me for the first few months because I would get some great pictures.
Mandi and Debie: Trooper thanks you for the birthday wishes :)
Jason: You need help....k we both do :) thanks for the laugh dear!
Post a Comment