I'm SUPER behind in blog world....
I just got home from school and have got to go pack. So don't expect an update in the next few days because I'm off to DC for the Psychotherapy Networker Conference. I'm really excited, but feeling tired and not sure how I'm ever going to be able to cram more into this head of mine. I'm sure I'll find a renewed strength once I get there. PLUS I'm going with a good friend who I'm greatly looking forward to catching up with and spending some alone time together.
K, off to pack, read for a test tomorrow, and call my man....talk to you all in a few days!
**Mandi have an AWESOME time on your cruise and I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back....be safe, have fun, try to naked swim at some point, buy me something (ha ha ha), and I love you :)
1 comment:
Dude, you are one busy girl. Crazy! I hope your conference is super enjoyable, and even renewing to your energy.
Thanks for the shout out... I can't believe it's in 2 days! Holy crow! See what I mean, you're the naked swimming pusher! I'll see what I can do ;) Love you lots too, friend.
Post a Comment