March 6, 2010

Week 8....

  1. did a really cool exercise in one of my classes, the prof led us through a story and we had to write down what we did with each thing she gave us in the story....come to find out everything meant something, it was CRAZY how much mine was like my current life...I'm being vague here because I'm totally going to do this at the Pool some time
  2. as I type this I'm yelling at Trooper to stop chasing poor Alpine, ah it's great to be home
  3. GOT JOHN MAYER TICKETS!!!!! I'm so excited...I get to go the day after I get back to VA, hopefully this will help mend the heartache...
  4. am going to Asian Garden tonight with friends and I can't wait....I'm a lucky girl!
  5. had a traumatic experience in my group for group counseling class...we have a lot to learn
  6. still can't believe I'm going to Italy in 3 months
  7. had a sad experience on the plane yesterday...I was at the back of a small plane (the ones where the luggage goes at the back of the plane and not under the plane) and was watching them load in the luggage. Then I saw a cute little puppy in a crate and they put him back there too :( He cried and yelped the whole flight....it was so sad. I was literally sitting there with tears in my eyes for most of the flight. The stewardess asked me if it was my dog because I looked so sad. I just couldn't stop thinking about Trooper and how horrible it must be for that poor guy. It was a rough flight with a lot of turbulence. I was scared so I could only imagine how that little guy felt. How pathetic am I? More importantly what has Trooper done to me?
  8. have got a lot of laundry to do, found all of my clothes from Christmas break still dirty in a pile in the closet...I love my husband :) Seriously though, he tried....I'll give him that. I'm sure the house looked A LOT worse than it does now, it actually looks pretty good right now. However to my OCD eye I see lots of things that need to be done. The trick will be to see if I can just say screw it and not spend all week cleaning and scrubbing....I'm going to try!!!!
  9. Jason painted the basement and got rid and the cheesy border that was there.....so thankful, and it looks great!
  10. was getting mad at people who were going to Orlando yesterday...the terminal I was in had 4 flights go to Orlando while I was sitting there. One guy was asking his girls what characters they were going to see at Disney. Cute? Yes. Jealous? Even more so! Friggin' Disney...
  11. have I mentioned how much I love Trooper?
  12. I managed to work my ass off so now I only have to do an interview while I'm home and that's it for school work....cool huh? This was such a huge, important accomplishment for me..
  13. Can't wait to see Jason tomorrow (he's finishing up a union trip in Toronto right now)
  14. had 2 rough counseling sessions this week....people have been freaking douches to me in my life let me tell you
  15. will be more than likely taking a break from blogging for the week

No comments: