May 30, 2010

I want to be here....

(this is the entrance to the Magic Kingdom for those of you who aren't Disney freaks).... or anywhere that doesn't involve me sitting in my room trying to write a paper (but mostly disney of course). I am ready for a summer break let me tell you! I am ready to see my friends, family, animals...I am ready to bake, have fun, see some cool things...only 10 more days and I'm done school and I CAN'T wait...

There's a good chance that I won't be updating this sucker much. Not only am I going to be busy, but Erica and I move in together (YAY) tomorrow and we can't get the internet hooked up until Saturday :( Hope everyone is well...

Oh and for those of you who enjoy oatmeal for breakfast...try this recipe. I just had it this morning because oatmeal is a new found liking of mine. I love it that it's packed with protein...it was yummy, I topped mine with strawberries.... enjoy!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

That recipe sounds YUM!

Jason said...

Disney sounds YUM! It smells so good when you walk down Main St... Dammit now I have to figure out how to get back there this year!