
lastly the ongoing joke.... it took us forever to find this place...but SOMEONE (read: me) wanted Olive Garden....it was worth it though....lots of stories....lots of laughs....some fights and tears... however it was all a wonderful adventure that is stored in this heart of mine. I'm so blessed to have the life I do, and to be able to recognize that is truly awesome! Now lets see what mood I'll be in after my next counseling session...ha ha ha

mandatory attraction....we were closer (where you see the other cluster of people) but I
didn't get my camera out for some reason)

Ford's theatre....where Lincoln was shot...crazy eh? It's right around the corner from Chinatown and the spy museum

our next day adventure...the International Spy Museum where we
unfortunately could not take pictures...lets just say I was already paranoid enough before
walking through this museum...seriously though it was
really neat and recommended

somebody not impressed with me having fun after a long hot day :) this is such a Jason look... makes me laugh just looking at this picture
having fun with the camera after a long hot day (the
freaking weather was 32 every day that Jason was here...so hot)

that's right Canadian in charge

Jason didn't want anything to do with poor Barrack, he just wanted to do the Clinton

Chinatown

the Canadian embassy aka where I'll run to if I need to :)

Capital building

famous reflecting pool...loved being there!


WW II memorial (so amazing) and Lincoln memorial in distance

off to DC for a few days....took way too many pics...won't bore you with them all...Washington monument and some hot guy in front of it
Commissioning of EMU Counseling Graduates...some of my buddies

ah the mandatory drunk
Rockband
someone was having a good time at this point with his new friend

celebration night....end of semester, Trevor's birthday, and
Zac's graduation..this was early in the night...lots more came later including
Zac :)

heaven forbid we ask someone to take our picture for us

Took a million pictures but you get the idea....

went to Grand Caverns...the
first cavern ever discovered in the late 1700's

Blogger is being difficult so we'll start at the bottom....
Supper at Kyoto- a Japanese restaurant where they cook your food at your table...so yummy! Jason golfed 2 rounds back to back this day...
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun!
sweet! looks like a great "vacation".
We did have fun and it was a great vacation...funny how it even felt like that a lot of the time!
We did a lot more but I was too lazy to type in all the details. I'm trying to get off the junk food now since I had to take Jason to all the really yummy places to eat.
Super looks like you guys had fun. I'm glad you got away together, did some tourist-y things, and had a little vacation.
I'm interested in knowing, where was Jason's favorite place to eat?
hmmm good question Mandi...I think I know the answer...I'm going to get him to answer this though!
Post a Comment