
So this guy (aka Pampie) is in the hospital. Everything in me wants to stick my head in a hole and pretend this isn't happening. However, I was just in my car and there was a song talking about stop pretending your perfect and let others in...soooo...I'm having a really hard time with this. He went in to the hospital with chest pains and a pain in his arm. He didn't call anyone and drove himself there, this was really sad for me because of how inseparable he and my grandmother were, especially in these moments. They have ruled out a heart attack thankfully, but they've kept him in for other tests. I guess his blood pressure was really high. Anyways, long story short he may be fine, but those of you that are inclined to prayer please send a few up to the big guy for my Pamp. As for me, I will be chatting with my counselor about this because I'm feeling a whole bunch of wonderful things like guilt from not being there, fear of loosing another grandparent, sadness for him, etc. K, back to my presentation now that I've followed the prompting :)
2 comments:
Pampie is in the hospital?!??! And he drove himself there? Friend, I'm so sorry. I know how this issue in particular strikes a chord in your heart. I will be praying for your Pampie and for your processing through this as well. Thank you for being vulnerable with us.
Hey Mandi: I know isn't that sad? I'm surprised Jason didn't tell you, although I think it's bugging him too. I called him teary just as he was pulling in your driveway. Thanks for the prayers friend, they mean a lot!
Post a Comment