So I don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I am. Erica (my roommate) and I look so grown-up now :) Writing that short paragraph was one of the hardest things I've ever wrote believe it or not. What do you think????
Oh and sorry for the lack of posting...this semester is insane! To write more, or use my brain any more at the ed of the day to post something feels impossible for the most part. I'll see what I cna come up with this weekend for your reading enjoyment.
3 comments:
Nice! Kudos to you! And, Erica's was sweet! I didn't bother reading the rest. hahaha! It's just that you're my favourite.
Mac is finishing his first day of Kindergarten today. Just an FYI, since that is constantly on my brain. :o)
Whoa, that was a cool read. Your paragraph totally sounded like your voice, and I can see how summing up your counselling philosophy that way would be HARD! In addition to yours and Erica's (which, dude I'd totally go see her based on what she wrote!) I also read Nate's. It was cool to see a picture of him finally. He looks so young!
thanks for the encouragement ladies, we're quite excited about it as well!
Deb: HOLY CRAP!?!?! Mac, kindergarten, already, wow --> that's how my thoughts went in case you're wondering :)
Mandi: He is young, he's only 24 I think..but he doesn't act it or even look like it in person believe it or not
Post a Comment