September 21, 2010

Prayer please....

"As a child you received messages from your family to keep your mouth shut and remain invisible. You also learned to become invisible in order to protect yourself. You no longer need to be invisible to survive. If people do not notice you, they may not abuse you, but they also will not love you or attend to your needs. Make yourself and your needs known.” The Right to Innocence - Beverly Engel

It is with this quote that I will hold my head high and do one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life. Standing up for my needs and what's best for me is almost impossible, but I'm going to do it this afternoon. Prayer please!!!!!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Powerful quote, Erin. Praying for you! xo

Rachel said...

We pray for you already. We'll pray more though.

mb said...

so how did it go?

Erin said...

It went awesome!!! Thanks for the prayers ladies. GOD IS GOOD!