-the thought of seeing Jason in 3 weeks makes my heart jump with joy...I will say though that these past 32 days without him have flown by thankfully!
-feeling sick at the thought of doing a family geneogram for my marriage and family class...one side of the family, no biggy and has already received their emails...the other side makes me want to run into a hole and never come out...arghhhhh...I may be the first one in this long line of insanity to burst the protective, constricting bubble folks...I feel like I'm going to throw up...
-been fun talking to Margaret about her wedding that she's planning
-speaking of Margaret - 5 of us girls are going to Margaret's family's homestead for the night. It's a super old beautiful farmhouse that has been in the family for 4 generations. Erica and I are hoping not to see any ghosts :)
-I've been REALLY enjoying internship and all that comes with that...I'm strongly understanding what my supervisor meant by "it's been my experience that we get the clients we need" sometimes I think God's playing a sick joke and want to refer them to Erica :)
-I'm loving Yoga and seeing how beneficial this will be in my world after a long day of seeing clients!!
-have a significant less amount of homework this semester, however the 2 and a half days a week at internship are making up for that
-love it that I recognize how my body feels now, hate some of the stuff that comes out or that I realize from that though
-took a leap of faith and He was right there with me the whole time...I stood up for myself and said no for the first damn time in my whole life folks because I knew I was worth more than what was being asked of me! It was super scary but soooooo validating to me and my process!
-am thankful for Nate - my counselor
-I'm longing for a day to sleep in...
-missing my NB peeps
-thankful we were able to bless deserving friends on Friday, moments like this make buying the truck worth it...yes I just said that :)
-wish I had more time for phone catch ups...
-had some awesome BBQ
-did anyone get any wisdom about my future that they'd like to pass along????
-wishing I could meet Mandi and Greg's new little guy Levi...and wishing I could be there to celebrate her 30th birthday :(
-did I mention I love counseling others??
-looking forward to starting a support group for female sex abuse survivors..Erica, myself, and Teresa (one of our profs) are going to lead this group together on campus and incorporate in some expressives!!!
-feeling blessed at times, and loaded with nastiness at other times, all the while wondering what it must feel like to be a balanced person :)
3 comments:
Ok so the fact that I'm teary reading this post either means:
a) I'm still postpartum and that means HORMONAL and sleep deprived
b) I'm so glad that God is moving in your life, through all the difficult stuff, to bring joy and peace
c) I miss you and love you like crazy
d) all of the above
I'm going with d on this one... :)
ha ha ha I love you and miss you like crazy as well...I'm going with D as well...as always thanks for your comment friend...thank goodness for blogs to get caught up on each other's worlds!
as the friend who was blessed, THANK YOU!! I was in shock, and got teary myself when I was told about this act of kindness. So, so thankful for love, and the truck, too. :o)
you are doing awesome! good for you for saying "no"! If you need more practice, I can ask you for stuff. :o)
Post a Comment