January 25, 2010

Got the goods.....

Well I'll have you all know that I just got back from the pharmacy where I spent $20 on things like Kleenex, cough drops (one is in my mouth right now....such relief), and Dayquil and Nyquil. Then I went to the grocery store because I have no food. I don't know about all of you but the last thing I want to do is cook when I'm feeling miserable. The most I'll cook is KD. In fact, the only time I eat KD is when I'm sick. Not sure why... Anyways I lucked out at the old Food Lion today. They had Michelina's on 5 for $5, Campbell's soup on 5 for 5$, KD 3 for $1, and Breyers ice cream buy one get one free (mint chocolate chip and Oreo...mmmmm). So unhealthy eating here I come....I could care less really. As long as it's easy and comforting it's going to make my life better right now.

So for all of you and your complaining of me not letting you help....I proved again I don't need you....HA! :) Seriously friends, I damn near died due to lack of energy when I got home from the store. K, I need to work on this....I promise! Thanks for all your love. I'm off to EMU for a quick meeting and then it will be back to bed I go.

5 comments:

Erica Quinn said...

Ok, I've been sitting here the last 10 minutes trying to figure out what "KD" is.. and I got nothin.

Glad you have some stuff to get you through - although I'm having a hard time feeling bad for your exhaustion. If you would've been a good, sick, little girl then you could've stayed in bed and let.. oh I don't know.. an American come drug you up.

ok I'm done - Feel better! If you need anything at least give me a semi-obvious hint.. since I know it's not possible for you to ask me outright. ;)

Erin said...

Silly girl, KD= Kraft dinner... is this a Canadian thing too?

Ha ha ha a good, sick, little girl huh? Well since I'm a badass, sick, adult I don't have to play by your rules :) Although Americans do knwo how to drug a person up I'm told.

Deal...obvious hints will be directed your way if need be. When I'm feeling better I will be calling you to hang out because I'm getting lonely. Poor Jason is getting his ear talked off every night by his shutin extroverted wife!

Debie said...

Ah...the Food Lion. :o)

Those are great prices! And, even calling "mac & chesse" Kraft Dinner is a Canadian thing. Been through that with my siblings. And, I LOVE mint icecream. Yum!

Hopefully you provided yourself with all the necessary items to get better...except love. We do love you, and want to be able to provide that...even from afar. Thanks, Erica, for being there in person.

Remember, Erin, you can't provide love from others yourself. :o)

Erin said...

Hey Deb: Love it that you know most of my American references. Yes the Food Lion, there are actually 4 in Harrisonburg. Thanks for the tip on KD, didn't know that was another Canadian thing. As if they need more ammo to make fun of me though :)

Alright, good point Deb. I can't provide love for myself from others. If it makes you feel better I do feel the love :)

Debie said...

you make me smile...