- caught my first Southern cold
- had Christian's yummy parmesan chicken again, so good
- ate Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.....why have I not had this before now???? mmmmm
- got a couple of participants for my LGBTQ group, please be praying more come forward to join....I want to get this started
- went to Kyoto with the boys....it's a Japanese steakhouse where the cook your meal right in front of you and entertain you while they do it...another mmmmmmm
- am not helping my "I'm not pregnant" with how much I'm posting about food right now
- dizzyness is gone it seems
- watched the movie "The Road" crazy!
- am still not feeling 100%
- tooooooo much reading this semester, but only a handful of papers so I should stop complaining
- am learning how to access primary emotions this week, for example- you tell me you're really mad (secondary emotion) that your husband forgot to pick up the kids at school (in an empathic way) I say something like "I can hear that you're really angry that you're husband didn't pick the kids of from school, but what I'm really sensing here is that you may be feeling some abandonment as well with this situation" Bam bring on the tears :) ha ha ha
- have weekly quizzes in one of my classes and it's annoying
- in our group counseling class we have now been split in two to form our own group that meets weekly, we each have to take turns leading it.....man there are going to be some interpersonal issues flying around in these groups let me tell you
- preparing for my hour long presentation on sexual assault in less than two weeks, we all know how I love presentations
- am drained emotionally right now
- booked my plane ticket for March break (March 5-15...yuppers five weeks from today), we're seriously all going to Asian Garden this time
- missing my puppy and husband, yes in that order ha ha ha
- need to find a church down here
- killed a poor, innocent squirrel with the Honda on my way to school the other morning, it was either that or get in an accident :(
- have to go to counseling right now....EEK! love to you all!
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
January 29, 2010
Week 3....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
for some reason, I missed this post before...
loving the rapid fire number crunch. so informative.
thanks for the comment Deb, I didn't understand what you meant by saying you missed it...then I remembered what I did. I started this post earlier in the week and forgot to change the date when I posted it so it went down in between some other ones instead of on top. Thanks for pointing this out!
I'm glad you like it...I like it too to summarize my world for all of you and me too I guess :)
Hey Erin,
The comments about food prove that you aren't pregnant, morning sickness steals your appetite at first :)
I killed a bird on my way to church one week, it bothered me for quite awhile.
I'd like to get in on the Asian Garden outing if it's not just you and Jason!!!
#4 - thumbs up!
#11 - (cringe)
#15 & 17 - peace and strength to you (and LOL!)
+ we'll be taking the bottles in this week. Do you think Mr. Constable would be able to bring the stash over sometime early in the week?
Hey Rachel: thanks for backing me up on my concerns for people thinking I'm preggers. I obviously have no idea what this feels like and just proved it there :) Ya i haven't thought about the poor squirel much more but it definitely bothered me that day. You're totally welcome to come to Asian Garden. I'll try to remember to send out an email before I come home in March, if not please remind me.
Hey Mel: love the way you chose to comment! ha ha you don't like the primary emotions huh? Thanks for the prayers and blessings of peace and strength, I need them!
Post a Comment