Hey all you faithful readers.... I will be taking a weeks break from blogging because my favorite person in the WHOLE world is coming to visit me :) So check back next week for an update of all our adventures. Someone's got three tee times booked while he's down here. Aren't I a good wife? It's supposed to be 25-28 every day he's down here as well. We're looking forward to having lots of fun, eating way too much, and of course spending LOADS of time with one another. Enjoy your week, I know I will!
3 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
and congrats on being done the sememster.
Soak it up! So glad you guys will get to spend some quality time together.
Enjoy your time together, friends! I hope you get lots of quality time, lots of opportunity to reconnect and have lots of fun!
We'll take good care of "Jason's car", as Asher calls it, while he's away. Talk soon!
Post a Comment