- 12 more days until Jason arrives
- still tired
- had to do an exercise in class where I had to stare into someone's eyes for 5 minutes straight noting what I saw, how I felt, etc...this was REALLY hard to do, but spoke so much to.... yes yes I cried, of course I did!
- only have one more paper and presentation left to do...time is flying by down here
- am getting sad that Zac will be heading back to SC soon, but excited for him that he'll get to move back home with his wife and cats
- signed a lease and now apparently need to learn how to mow a lawn
- am pondering something big in my world and need lots of prayer for wisdom and courage
- ate at a buffet with the boys, never again...I've decided I hate buffets
- met a guy who makes wooden dildos...is this weird or what?
- participated in trivia night at one of the local bars....there were some hard questions, we need Jason's useless knowledge brain
- only have one week left of my ACOA group and 2 weeks left of counseling clients...this termination stuff is really hard
- joined facebook again...I know I know I gave into the peer pressure...I'm going to try it out for a bit with super tight security...if it gets out of hand I'll be cutting it off again
- went into a Villages store the other day and it made me really home sick, I actually had to leave :( I miss that job....
- made a yummy quinoa recipe
- can't believe how much I run into the few clients I have on campus
- come on cruise
- am really excited to live with Erica starting June 1
- miss my boys
- had 3 days in the upper 20's here this week, love it that the Honda has no AC
- had my first no show client
- was quite cranky at points
- participated in a therapeutic drumming circle...I was really nervous at first but went with it and ending up really liking it...I kept thinking of Greg and how much he would have loved it
- find myself thinking about jobs when I'm done...weird since I still have a whole year left, I'm so impatient
- trying to decide what Jason and I should do when he's down here
- need to go to bed and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
April 17, 2010
Week 14....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the update.
(I dislike buffets, too.)
you're welcome....
glad I'm not alone on that!
Post a Comment