- one more week of this semester, then a 6 day break, then begin 2 intense summer classes
- have no motivation left, hoping it's just because the semester is winding down and I need a husband fix...if not I'm going to bomb these summer classes :)
- feeling kind of sad that Zac will be leaving in a week to go back to South Carolina
- loved my DID training
- have been really thankful for God and all that He does and means for me
- dealing with some more lovely past memories
- had an amazing opportunity- God pushed, I went for it, and it worked out beautifully (kind to think of it, this actually applies to many things in my week)
- wondering what Jason and I should do while he's down here...DC perhaps? any suggestions? we've already thought about Disney but we don't have time, and he's got to meet all these folks that I talk about in VA
- got to sing John Mayer's "Say What You Need to Say" in class for a music therapy presentation and it was fun....I love singing....Jason is always telling me to get voice lessons and start moving in this area but it's scary for me...I would need a choir setting not a solo setting :)
- one more paper, and one more presentation
- need some good sleep time, but can't seem to get it
- missing my animals
- am ready to dive into myself even more on a weekly basis...I talked to Nate about seeing him twice a week from here on out, not because I'm not coping well....quite the opposite really...I feel like I can take more on and want to do that....I have the will and desire so I need to keep that flame burning...kind of funny though coming from the girl who argued with him in the beginning of the semester "why do I need to come weekly, am I that messed up?" ha ha ha
- got my ACA ethics competition certificate at a luncheon the other day, that sucker is going to look good in my office someday
- planning a trip to Ikea soon with Erica for some apartment goodies
- this termination stuff with clients is hard, especially when they aren't coming back to EMU next year.....only have 2 more individual sessions with clients and I'm done my practicum... I actually went over in hours, which was a shock to my supervisor because at one point it was looking like I wasn't going to have enough at all
- going to watch Disney's Princess and the Frog movie tonight with a couple of chicks, looking forward to eating some junk :)
- been wanting to do a good old BBQ potluck....Mandi that's the plan when I get back!
- can't wait to see Jason, I could cry just thinking about it!
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
April 24, 2010
Week 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, BBQ. It's a definite, definite plan. I vote for a weekly BBQ! We can even come to YOUR place! Whoa.
Post a Comment