It must just be where I'm at in life, but it looks like a baby and an umbilical cord. Are you pregnant? :) Seriously, is this a new piece? I'd love to know more about its' significance for you.
ha ha ha it's totally where you're at...no babies in this family any time soon. I did go back and look at it though and see what you mean :)
Yes, I just did this on Sunday. It goes with the post about me feeling like I'm a bad person. THis is an inward journey that I don't want to do, but know it's time. The cool thing about this picture that's helping me is that it's bright colors, surrounded by light, and ending with light. I can do this....in fact I've already begun!
2 comments:
It must just be where I'm at in life, but it looks like a baby and an umbilical cord. Are you pregnant? :)
Seriously, is this a new piece? I'd love to know more about its' significance for you.
ha ha ha it's totally where you're at...no babies in this family any time soon. I did go back and look at it though and see what you mean :)
Yes, I just did this on Sunday. It goes with the post about me feeling like I'm a bad person. THis is an inward journey that I don't want to do, but know it's time. The cool thing about this picture that's helping me is that it's bright colors, surrounded by light, and ending with light. I can do this....in fact I've already begun!
Post a Comment