August 28, 2010

Today is....

... a day that I need A LOT of your love and prayers
...a day that I want to go by really quickly
...a day that I've got lots of stuff planned to keep me busy, but also have a date with a close friend tonight in case I can't carry the weight much longer at that point
...a day that I will never forget
...a day that is causing conflicting emotions of joy and sorrow
...sorrowful because I'm 19 hours away
...joyful because it was on this day, 6 years ago, that I married my best friend, the love of my life, the most perfect person for me to spend the rest of my life with
...our anniversary....Happy Anniversary baby! I love you more than I could ever even try to get across in this blog post. Missing you loads, and wish you were here, or I was there, or we were in Disney together :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Erin, as soon as I learn that nose twitchy thing that makes you appear in another location instantly, I'll teach it to you.

Erin said...

awesome! Thanks Rachel :)

Mandi said...

Oh friend, I'm so very sorry that you couldn't be with your love on this special day. I know those important dates are important to you, and so I can only imagine how difficult it was. I'm glad you were surrounded by the love of your friends. I wish I could have been one of them there on that day. Although I think the day slid by without me even knowing it, you are in my prayers now. xo.