This is a picture of my whole family (minus Jason and I, and my cousin who is in BC) on my dad's side from my grandparents wedding anniversary party. It was
really hard for me to see this without me in it...BUT Lindsay wants it on here so I'll rub salt in that wound
again just for her :) ha ha ha
Also, apparently I don't post pics of Jason where he can be seen just standing there with his mouth closed. Jason actually joked tonight that if there was ever an emergency that he had to come down here for, and Erica picked him up, that he would recognize her but she wouldn't recognize him. He said that he'd have to stand there and pretend he's sleeping in order for her to recognize him. Seriously why do I surround myself with these people? So I've dug through some pics and here you go Erica. I don't really have a lot of current ones of us. Perhaps Mandi does though?? 
this is SUCH a Jason face...see here's what I'm realizing he isn't a big fan of getting his pic taken so this is what I end up with....don't
believe me? Here's another beauty....

so we'll go with the wedding pic......
even though it's from 5 years ago....so just picture him now looking like this but more wrinkles and white hair (oh wait that last part would be me not him)
7 comments:
Erin, you don't know how happy this makes me.. I was about to go to bed, and now that I know Jason is real, I can sleep soundly. Just kidding :)
it is good to see a normal picture of him.. and trooper looks so wet and miserable in that picture! I do have to say that it is slightly weird to know Jason exists (somewhere out there) and be so close to you. What a strange dynamic. Jason - I do hope we meet in this lifetime, preferably before graduation please.
ha ha ha oh Yutzky you're insane! Glad you were able to sleep soundly with all that work you need to do, you need your rest to be productive :)
Trooper was wet and miserable, that was the first time we took him swimming....he was not happy!
You'll meet him, perhaps on spring break!
It's nice to know that my mere existance pleases someone so much that they sleep soundly at night... Also Yutzky is a funny name and I want to go someplace other than work on spring break!
ha ha ha I would find that creepy if I were you... Her last name is Yutzy (which is still a funny name) but I thought there was a k in it for the longest time so it's stuck in my mind...Honey if you want to be somewhere other than there on spring break then you need to start working some OT for time off, I'll work on the money side of things because Erica is going to pay me under the table to clean...ha ha ha
That picture kinda freaks me out because Dad and I have the same hair swoop, side part going on!! Next thing you know I'll be wearing short pants and white socks pulled up to my knees!
hmm...does he read your blog? uh-oh!
oh man, you do have the same hair swoop...that's so funny...short pants and white socks....wait until Jason reads that or should I say JC :) Dad does read this but he knows we make fun of him for that so it's all good!
Yeah yeah, that's some nice hair ya got there... I got my short pants put away until I get back to Florida... Mmmkay talk to ya later...
Post a Comment