November 20, 2009

Week 12....

  1. now married to a 30 year old, sounds hot and sexy ;)
  2. been having trouble sleeping
  3. went to a "Tasteful Treasures" party (basically a fancy way of saying a sex party) and learned a lot of things....eek
  4. finished my last midterm....oh ya!
  5. got invited to a prof's house for Thanksgiving supper (she's also Christian's aunt)
  6. missed home a lot
  7. haven't spent much time alone
  8. went to a poetry reading because my friends hate me ha ha ha....seriously I am so not that type of thinker...I left confused, but the hot chocolate was good
  9. embarrassed my husband, I love him
  10. wanted to see my puppy, especially after being at a fellow classmate's house who had 4 shih tzus (one looked a lot like Troop)
  11. went to the voted #1 burger joint in the states, it's called "Five Guys" and I have to say it was yummy....baby you need to get down here
  12. heard from the backseat of my car from a Californian who is holding a snowbrush "what is this thing" ha ha ha is that not crazy? I informed him that he better buy one for his fancy BMW, or at least an ice scraper
  13. got another A on 3 papers
  14. had a rough 2 hour counseling session
  15. Trevor cleaned his bathroom (this was a huge blessing, trust me)
  16. am needing a break from school and a hug from that man of mine

No comments: