- it was a short week, we only had 2 classes because this week is the Virginia Counseling Association's Conference.....so some profs and half of our class went there....I'm too cheap and didn't really want to go....now when the ACA conference comes I'm going and so is Erica right? ha ha ha...it's in Pittsburg in March
- I had some much needed chick time last night, we watched the movie "The Ugly Truth", it was so funny
- on the way to get the movie I went through a red light despite Erica saying "red light" three times....she was too calm so I wasn't listening
- didn't get any papers back this week so no marks update
- submitted my research paper, it felt good to hand that sucker in I spent way too much time on it
- it's been yucky here the last few days weather wise, however I shouldn't be complaining to all of you about that :)
- I'm missing coffee shop hang out time with the gang...we're all too busy writing and that's hard to do there so we've been working on our own a lot :(
- the counseling department had an open house this week for students who may be interested in the program, so I went to answer questions and explain why I chose the program....it was fun, I'm such an extrovert....when people found out I was form Canada it really sold the program that I came all the down here for EMU
- off to counseling today....poor Nate is probably wondering what he got himself into with me...ha ha ha
- I really want to plan something fun for spring break even though we can't afford it, basically we know where all roads lead in the Constable world PLUS Christian's girlfriend has never been sooooooo :) ha ha ha
- you can tell I'm in the middle of way too much work because I don't really have a lot of fun or exciting things happening....I think we're all needing some room to breathe....come on Christmas!
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
November 13, 2009
Week 11....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment