I'll just apologize ahead of time here....
I have a crazy next couple of weeks coming up. It's starting now with a huge midterm on Wednesday that apparently has me a little stressed with the dream I had last night. I dreamt that I fell asleep while writing the essay part. When I woke up the midterm was done and I had to hand mine in without the essay being completed. The worst part about all of this is that Christian was writing his exam next to me and didn't wake me up. I'm going to have to talk to that boy in case this dream becomes a reality :)
I also have way too many papers, projects and reading assignments to do. Good news is though that it should pass the time until I can come home at Christmas!
I'll post when I can friends.....
No comments:
Post a Comment