hey faithful blog readers....
I'm busting my butt right now with school stuff so the posts may be getting fewer and fewer. We have mandatory ASSIST training (basically how to help a suicidal person) all day Friday and Saturday this week on top of everything else....so it's getting a little bit insane to say the least. Oh and did I mention...I'M COMING HOME IN 10 days!!!!!!!!!! So I'm trying to get as much work done as possible so that I can spend time with all of you and not need to do too much school work. I can do this......
So bare with me...love to you all....
2 comments:
I will also be busting my butt to get all the cleaning done around the house before you get home...
damn straight Constable...I don't want to clean one freaking thing while I'm home....okay wait, I'll give you a break on the litterbox but that's it!
Post a Comment