A few of us went out last night to celebrate Zac's 28th birthday here are some pics from the night:
Started at a new restaurant called Pennybackers, the food was just okay but we had fun. Around the table from left to right: Ashely (Z's wife), Zac, Trev, Seth (Erica's boyfriend), Erica, me, Susan (Christian's girlfriend), Christian, Laura (second year counseling student), and Margaret.
Then it was off to go bowling, but because they wouldn't accept reservations there was going to be way too long of a wait. So they thought it would be funny to get me on roller skates...I was a little stressed about this...BUT...I was a trooper and did it anyways. I think we were the only "adults" in the place. Trevor had some kid decide he wanted to race him, so in true Trevor fashion he did. Not too long after that Trevor fell and rolled his ankle, what a guy!
Yes this is a fake smile.....I'm a little nervous at this point....okay a lot!
taking a picture on roller skates, not so easy
then it was off to Clementine's for some drinks (Tara and Danny joined us earlier)....and lastly what would a night be without drunk rockband playing for the boys.....
Zac and Danny loved to sing along whether they had the mic or not....I think I'm singing at this point and Trev's on the drums....
Looking forward to the next birthday bash H'burg style....I think Miss Erica is the next one we get to celebrate. Is it weird that I'm the freaking oldest out of all of these people? Sheesh!
2 comments:
Hey is Zac the dude that was part of your ethics competition thing?
I'm glad you got out with a group of people for some much needed "extroverted-Erin" social time. Looks like you had fun - despite being scared for the roller skating.
Thanks for sharing!
Hey is....we are buddies now, you have to be after that process...
I did have a good time and it was much needed that's correct! Thanks for the comment....
Post a Comment