1. it hasn't snowed since Saturday at about 7:00 pm
2. school was closed today
3. drove by a school on my way to EMU and the parking lot wasn't even plowed yet, no wonder school was cancelled ?!?!?!
4. roads, main roads, still have loads of snow and slush on them....sometimes so deep that the bottom of my car was dragging through and I know I would have got stuck if I had to stop and start again
5. felt like I was off-roading in the Honda because of the bumpy snow potholes and ice build up on all the roads
6. can't believe people are allowed to park their cars on the road
7. plows down here are garbage trucks with plows on the front...I laughed really hard at this one
8. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT TO DO
9. they have already cancelled school for tomorrow because there are still places that have not yet been plowed out
10. I'm trying not to get frustrated driving, but it's really hard. At least when we get this crap we're equipped, down here not so much. Is this were grace should come in, because all I'm getting is an accelerated heart rate due to frustration when I'm driving right now
11. better take the longest way to EMU tonight when I go back because it is the path most travelled and surely things should be cleaned up by then
12. good news.....25 more centimetres coming tomorrow afternoon/evening.....arghhhhhhh!
8 comments:
Wow, sounds like so much fun. Where do I sign up? :P
lesson learned.. buy a suped up, redneck Jeep and you won't have any troubles parading around in the snow. ;) A Canadian honda just won't kick it.
Mandi: ha ha ha you should come visit :)
Erica: or my friend with the suped up Jeep should take care of me a little better in all of this... just a thought :) Jason is probably going to disagree with your comment about the Honda. He's drove that thing through some crappy weather.
That's some good thinking there Erica... BUT fitty-bones says I could take you & your "redneck" Jeep in a backwoods rally race with that shitty Honda... Add snow and I'll double the bet!
ha ha ha boy do I know my husband or what? He loves that damn car... makes me wonder why I have it right now and he doesn't!!!!
let's go Jason - let's go. your turf or mine? since you Canadians are failing your reputation with your 1-2 inches of snow.. you might just have to settle for good ol' warm & sunny VA to settle this.
Ohhhh... It's so on! I gotta paint that sucker orange first and put a 01 on the side then we're good to go!
uh Erica...warm and sunny VA??? I'm not sure what VA you're in but that's not what I'm experiencing :)
Post a Comment