This car, 2007 Saturn Vue, (this isn't exactly our car - same color but we had the chrome package) seemed like a good idea at the time, but now we're just thankful to have it gone. We leased this one, had a lot of repairs that needed to be done, and were in the process of going over in our kilometers now that we don't live in town. So in order to preserve our kilometers, since we knew we didn't want to buy the car at the end of our lease, Jason bought the next car.
This 2009 Hionda Civic (the boy loves his Civics and I have to say he's getting me hooked as well) was purchased by us in December. I've had fun zipping around in it this summer I will admit. Good news also is that I will be bringing this one back down to Virginia. 
So we've had lots of different scenarios in our head this summer, which lead to way too many discussions. However, we finally came to an agreement that everyone is happy with. We returned the Vue on Thursday - after getting GM to eat about 2000 dollars of our leftover lease payments - and Jason's dream came true. The boy wanted a truck. I have no idea why and I was completely against it. However, they just happened to have one when we went to GM that was a great price, and I actually liked it. It's spacious and fun! Ladies and gentlemen I now introduce to you Jason's new baby, a 2007 Chevy Colorado. Oh dear, now I'm never getting out of Hillsborough am I?
4 comments:
Dude, I can't believe he actually got his truck! Wow. That's been a dream for a while. Glad you don't have the worries about the older vehicles anymore. Sweet.
ha ha ha I know, I caved :) I enjoy it as well, but don't tell him. I'm thankful for that too!
Nope, never getting out. :) It looks great.
ha ha ha great...thanks Esther :) Hope you're feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment