

This is my poor, pathetic puppy that had blood work one today. It's actually quite cute, but he's milking it for sure :) Trooper started
vomiting a couple of nights ago and has done so off and on - it's been a delight to clean all of this up let me tell you, especially when it's been in our bed twice. Anyways, after getting us up twice in the middle of the night, which he never does, for issues with the other end we decided to t
ake him to the vet.
She thinks it's
pancreatitis, which is good because it's an easy fix. The crappy thing is that they needed to do
blood work to determine this, very expensive blood work at that. I was
hesitant, but I'm not allowed to mess around with "daddy's boy", so gave in. We get the blood results tomorrow. In the mean time he's on a diet of hamburger and rice. It was strange cooking for my dog today. Good news is the vomiting has stopped, but we've had
diarrhea blowouts seven times so far today (only one of which has been in the house while I was at an appointment so I couldn't get upset). Feel free to pray for this little guy. I think he's on the mend with the diet we currently have him on though. I just can't imagine anything happening to Jason's little buddy, especially
wiht me leaving in a week :(
3 comments:
Dude, that sucks the big one! Troop really is as much work as a kid - only atleast on Asher I could put a diaper if he had diarrhea. Boo! So pancreatitis... that's what we're hoping for. What is that exactly, because it doesn't SOUND good?!?!?
that is hilarious!! what a great start to my morning. Poor guy.
Wish you could bring him down here. :/
Mandi: GOod news he's on the mend.. it does suck, and he is a lot of work...but we love him so we push through :) Still don't know if he has it or not...basically means there's too much fat in his diet...makes NO sense though since he's on healthy food, eats very few treats, and never has people food.
Erica: I wish that as well...we'd spoil the heck out of this little guy...but Jason needs him here and we need a house to live in :) GLad the pathetic pictures made your morning!
Post a Comment