September 4, 2009

Crazy little boy....







I just got off the phone with Jason and heard my crazy little boy barking in the back ground. Now his father gets really annoyed with him when he does this and I can certainly relate because it used to annoy me too. However not hearing it for so long literally made me go "awwww". I miss this guy so much so I started looking through pictures that I have of him. Isn't it nuts how much he's changed over the past 6 months? I can only imagine how much he'll change in this time I'm away from him.

Trooper loves picking up the fuzz balls from the stuffed animals that Molly (our renter's dog) tears apart in our house so that's what you're seeing in the second to last picture hanging from his mouth. When I didn't get annoyed and pick them all up he would have blast running around with them just hanging out like you see here. The last picture is from his recent stay at Aunt Lindsay's house. He's with his cousin Danko. How she ever got them to sit still long enough for that pose is beyond me. Danko still has lots of puppy energy as well since he's just over a year old. He and Troop get along great, good thing or Trooper would be a goner :)

My counselling session went AWESOME today. Thanks for your prayers! It was so refreshing to get in the seat again and just vent. I cried a lot, which I hate doing as you all know. I was drained when I got home so I took a nap and have been in my room reading lots of counselling goodies ever since. Ah the life of a grad student. I guess this is it for a while.

Tomorrow one of my classmates, who is older, invited me to a church potluck with her and her daughter. It's at a camp up in the mountains so I'm really excited to get out and see some scenery. She promised me we wouldn't spend the night because I already did my one camping trip for the summer with my church. I don't like camping enough for two times in one summer :) Anyways, it will be weird because I don't really know anyone. However I'm excited as well because the pastor and his wife, who I haven't seen yet, were volunteers for Villages a couple of years ago for festival sales. I almost decided not to go, but I knew I would regret it since I really don't have any other plans until Wednesday and I need people interaction or I may go insane!

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Trooper's Daddy said...

Well, Trooper misses you too... He slept on your pillow last night...

Erin said...

ha ha ha does he miss me or is he thankful that I'm not there so that he can do that? :) You're funny!