September 3, 2009

Mmmm mmmm mmmmm......

Man oh man can I just tell you that there's nothing better than pigging out on something wonderful when you've had a long day? I got home and my roommate had made a mint chocolate pecan pie. Doesn't that sound yummy? Ya it did to me as well. However she took it to her church picnic :( So I thought about driving to Coldstone Creamy because there's one of those here.... OH YA! Then I remembered that I bought a treat at the grocery store.

I'm a huge Teddy Grahams fan. In Canada though, or at least when I've looked, all I can find are the honey ones. They are good but nothing like the chocolate. I'm loving them right now. I may eat the whole bag :)

K, I really need to go do some school work and stop procrastinating by writing stupid posts!

10 comments:

Mandi said...

Maybe you should bring some of those home for Greg :)

(I swear I will get over the need to comment on every post you write...)

Anonymous said...

LOVE COLDSTONE CREAMERY!!!

Hate to tell you this, babe, but you can get the chocolate ones at the Superstore. Sorry 'bout that.

Erin said...

Mandi: Well apparently you can get them at Superstore. Who knew? Not me obviously! Oh and comment away. I love it!

Anonymous: Is that you Deb? I'm all about the CC as well. Where did you have it? First time I had it was in Arizona and I've been hooked since.

Are you kidding me? Superstore? Sheesh now I look like an idiot. Well not completely because I do shop at Sobeys. Don't anyone tell me they have them at Sobeys. I don't want to know :)

Jason said...

This is completely unfair as I have to eat the crappy Sobeys Compliments brand chocolate "crumbly" grahams... I have to say from a purely nutritional standpoint I wish I was living in the US.

Erin said...

ha ha ha I totally thought of you when I was eating these too! Well my dear apparently if you go to Superstore they have them there?!?!?! McD's doesn't have sweet tea though :P

Debie said...

Yes, yes...I am the anonymous. Whoops. Total mistake there. But very funny that you knew it was me. Must have been 'cause I called you 'babe'. Or that I knew that you were a Sobeys shopper. :o)

We ate CC on our sabatical. At that point, you had mentioned it before we left, so we looked for it while we were gone. The one that we went to a couple of times was in MN when we were staying with Dave's family on the school campus for 6 weeks. It was 10 minutes away, and worth the drive!!! When we were gone in April to Florida, sadly, no CC. There was one in Tampa that the hotel told us about, but it was 'across the tracks'...literally, and figuratively. And me, of all people, (I can't believe it myself), I didn't figure it was worth dying over...thought I owed it to my boys to not die for icecream. See, I can show SOME self-control. But, I did buy rootbeer barrells. yummy. So, I've heard that CC is starting to open some stores in Ontario. I hope they do well...here's hoping.

Have a great weekend! And a good non-camping event.

Love ya!

Erin said...

Hey Deb,
The babe thing actually threw me off. I think Jason's going to check out Superstore, he's excited :)

Oh that's right I did tell you about CC huh? It's so good!!!! I can't believe I haven't gone yet. It is about a 10 minute drive for me to. However that's where most of the shopping in this city is so I've been there a few times, like yesterday for example. I may need to just say screw it and treat myself one of these evenings!

That was probably a good choice to not die over ice cream when in Tampa. You know last time I was in Halifax (which was about 2 weeks before I left), I drove by a CC on Quinpool!!!! If I hadn't have been so stuffed all ready and we were on our way home I would have turned the car around. It was a Tim Horton's CC combo it looked like. So if those two are pairing up then I say Moncton has a good shot at one :) Here's hoping is right!!!!

Love you too!

Debie said...

Quinpool??!! Oh my! Let's see...what reason could I imagine to end up in Halifax...ummmmmmmmm...

hahahaha!

Hope Superstore still has them. I was thinking of looking and if they did, I was gonna bring Jason a bag to the service...just so he'd know that he's loved. :o)

Debie said...

Well, guess what?? I was horribly wrong. I couldn't find the chocolate ones, just the chocolate chip ones. Whoops....so sorry! I think that I saw 'Chocolate' but didn't keep reading. If Jason wants those ones, I'll bring him a bag. :o) SOOOOOOO SORRY. I hate it when I think I know what I'm talking about, and then I totally don't...how embarrassing. ugh.

Erin said...

ha ha ha that's so funny! Takes a lot to admit when you're wrong though so at least you've got that going for you :)

Ya chocolate chip and chocolate just aren't the same. Thanks anyways though babe! ha ha ha