November 11, 2009

Few things....

It's really rainy here, apparently we've got a tropical storm coming through. However it's just reminding me of cold, wet, windy days at home :)

I got to go shopping with the LA dudes tonight. Christian didn't have a coat. So we picked him out a lovely Columbia winter jacket. It's the first one he's ever owned at 26. That's insane to me! Anyways, it only cost $34.99. Isn't that crazy? I've found a new store that I will be stopping into again soon. It's called Ross. It's a lot like Winners but with real name brands. There may have been some Nike Golf items there..... that should get someone leaving a comment!

Erica and I are baking my Grammie's chocolate chip oatmeal cookies tomorrow. Mmmm I can't wait to eat some of those suckers.

Oh in case you guys don't remember.....I love these guys (look how little Trooper is there)

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Uh oh, baking with you in the kitchen. Does Erica know what she's getting into? Does she understand that once you get frustrated and only respond in two-word sentences that your friendship will still survive? Perhaps she should sign a waiver?

Good luck Erica! Don't let Erin blame you if she screws up the cookies! :)

Erin said...

ha ha ha listen smartass :) When have i blamed you for me screwing up the cookies? Oh right that was you that messed up the batch of short breads....not me :P "let me do a batch all by myself....don't watch me I can do it...oh no Erin what happened to them" uh huh. Ha ha ha I enjoy you friend!

Besides Erica already knows how to bake so maybe I'll just sit back and let her do it...I'm guessing your laughing right now.

Mandi said...

Actually now that I think about it, that seems a little premeditated doesn't it? It's almost impossible to screw up something with only like 4 steps. I think it was a Mass Manipulator attack so you could keep the reigns as baking queen! :P

Sit back and let her do it... YEAH RIGHT! I am laughing at that one.

Trooper's Dad said...

So here I am at work reading my wife's blog... Reading about Mandi's ginormous envy of Erin's baking skills... And I saw this picture... Now I miss my puppy and want to go home... How can I get through the rest of the day?

Erin said...

Mandi: ha ha ha and the mass manipulator stricks again! Ya we didn't end up making the cookies we were oging to (we're now going to do that on Sunday)...but Erica was disappointed so she made others cookies (the no bake choclate oatmeal thing or "frogs") anyways I totally ended up stirring and making comments...hmmm I'm going to need to apologize for that I think.

Jason: you never cease to amaze me my dear...thanks for the laugh! Isn't he so cute there...that was like the first or second day we had him :)so trusting yet such a douche all at the same time!

Erica Quinn said...

Thanks Mandi for the heads up! Erin told me about your traumatizing baking experience with her.. I'm sorry about that, I'm sure that took awhile to come back from..

It's good I can just give it back to Erin when I've had enough.. however - today was a nice surprise when I turned back to my cookie mix and Erin was already stirring for me... OCD. (p.s. Erin, no you DON'T need to apologize, geeze)

p.s. I've yet to see a 'normal' picture of Jason.. he's always sleeping or has his mouth open or is laying on a bridge...? whats up with that.

Erin said...

Hmmmm I don't know if I want you two douches meeting if you're already making fun of me together on MY blog!

Erica don't let her fool you, she's fine and was then. She's a mass manipulator, I've forgot to give you a heads up on that..lol

Ha ha ha so funny about Jason.. k I'll see what I can come up with!