November 12, 2009

Happy 60th....

This is my Grammie and Pampie (this picture was taken a couple of years ago), and today is their 60th wedding anniversary. Isn't that nuts? That is so long and so wonderful. I only hope that Jason and I get to experience a life full of love with each other for that long.


This picture was from this past weekend at their anniversary party. It sucked that I had to miss it; I'm thankful my dad sent me pictures though. Grammie is really sick, so this was an important night for everyone!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

I love how your Pampie's expression is the same in both pictures. Is this his version of a smile?

What a special occasion to get to celebrate. So glad you got to see pictures! I hope the fact that I share a wedding anniversary with them will bring me as much luck and happiness!

Erin said...

that is Pampie's expression in every picture. If you say "Pampie please smile", he'll say "I am". Ha ha so cute!

I hope that too Mandi! Happy anniversary buddy!

I don't know why this post dated itself for the 11th...should say 12th obviously)

Mandi said...

I guess you didn't learn your fake Erin smile from Pampie! :P

I think the reason it's dated the 11 and not the 12 is because, my guess, you started the post on the 11. Maybe got it all ready the night before so you could post on a busy school morning? The post dates for whenever you started it, unless you change the date. So when you are working on a new entry, click "post options" down at the bottom, then just change the date. You can even date AHEAD so that the entry will automatically post on the date and time you schedule it for. Pretty cool, huh? Atleast 75% of my posts happen this way.

Take THAT baking queen!

Erin said...

ha ha ha nope I did not learn that from him...I'm going with Margot on that one...

woah...alrighty there blogger queen thanks for the tip...glad you're so modest :) you're absolutely right, that's what I did.

Hmmmm baking queen/blogger queen which one is better :P ha ha ha

Seriosuly thanks for the tip!

Lindsay said...

It was a good time. Pampie had his Flinstones tie on, of course. I noticed you didn't post the picture with the entire family in it - are you embarrassed of us??? haha

Erin said...

Hey! ha ha ha I noticed the Flinstones tie right away....definitely a classic :)

You know I don't know why I didn't post that picture... I'll work that in just for you. I will admit though it was hard to see that pic without me in it :(