...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
Dude we need to work on an updated photo when I'm home again :)
Awww thanks so much. You're on my heart to... in that spot where I have just a tinsy-winsy bit of love for you! :)Thanks for your love and friendship too. I MISS YOU! Is it 6 or 7 weeks left now? ;)
Ummm... I uhhhh... Just threw up a little in my ummm... mouth... I'm going to see if anyone has any mouthwash...
Whatever Jason, you like it! You're the one who's always bringing up a certain swimming arrangement and encouraging Erin and I to go for it together. This is all a part of that, didn't you know?
OK... Well I wasn't going to bring that up in this forum... But I suppose you're right... So does this mean we're one step closer to that reality?
wow I can sure miss a lot when I'm in classes all day...you two and your swimming arrangements!Ya Jason without the love there will be no swimming :)Mandi and I are one step closer...not sure where you fit into that!
May I make a comment for the rest of us on here..."ewwwwwwwwwwww".
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awww thanks so much. You're on my heart to... in that spot where I have just a tinsy-winsy bit of love for you! :)
Thanks for your love and friendship too. I MISS YOU! Is it 6 or 7 weeks left now? ;)
Ummm... I uhhhh... Just threw up a little in my ummm... mouth... I'm going to see if anyone has any mouthwash...
Whatever Jason, you like it! You're the one who's always bringing up a certain swimming arrangement and encouraging Erin and I to go for it together. This is all a part of that, didn't you know?
OK... Well I wasn't going to bring that up in this forum... But I suppose you're right... So does this mean we're one step closer to that reality?
wow I can sure miss a lot when I'm in classes all day...you two and your swimming arrangements!
Ya Jason without the love there will be no swimming :)
Mandi and I are one step closer...not sure where you fit into that!
May I make a comment for the rest of us on here...
"ewwwwwwwwwwww".
Post a Comment