For all of you Office fans..... you're welcome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5FHJqFde0&feature=popt00us04
(I tried looking for the link to get a YouTube video in my blog and have still had no success, that's what you get for reading a beginner's blog)
EDIT: I've been hearing the aboce link doesn't work anymore...try this one...
6 comments:
hahahahaha!
Oh Yeah!
Love the wink. hahahaha!
ha ha ha isn't that good? I'm still not sure how I feel about Erin's character overall....but the rest are classic!
I'm going to show it to Scott when he gets home. It'll be great. I like "Erin". Do you think it's a same-name thing? I think I would find it weird to watch a "Debie".
Hope tonight is going well for you...
Why can I see Scott acting out Ryan from the video? "you wash your face in my sink" ha ha ha
Hmm maybe it's a same name thing. I just don't seem to fully understand her character for some reason. I don't know...
Tonight is study night, thanks for the break :)
That link isn't working anymore, but I was still able to find the video on YouTube. I found 2 short episodes that went along with it. Great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA1o-ralx5A&feature=related
This is pure gold!!!
Post a Comment