December 8, 2009

The end is in sight....

Is it really true? Could it possible be? I'm going to complete this semester sane and more in love with that husband of mine than I even have been? I believe it is!

I did my final review for my Professional Identity, Function, and Ethics (PIFE) class yesterday. So I'm ALL DONE with PIFE!!!! I know it's just one class but it's such a wonderful feeling.

As for the others, one of my classes continues into next semester and I've already completed all the work for this semester. Counseling Techniques, I have one 5 page paper left, which I'm hoping to complete today. Counseling theories, I've got one 10 page paper left, which will get done on the weekend. And lastly Psychopathology, I have a group presentation on Thursday (which is all ready to go, I had an awesome group thankfully) and a take home exam that will be due (we don't have it yet) next Thursday.

So to recap all of that. I only have 3 more assignments left in this semester and I'm done classes a week from Thursday!!!!!! This was all made really clear to me when I got my bill for next semester in my mailbox yesterday. Sheesh grad school is expensive!

AND I'll be home for Christmas (that song has a meaning for me now and I get teary every time I hear it one the radio) in 11 days!!!!

LIFE IS GOOD FRIENDS, it really really is! Lets just hope I can remember this during my next two intense counseling sessions ha ha ha.

8 comments:

Jason said...

Yay 11 days... Troops and I will start counting the "sleeps"...

Rachel said...

I'm glad you made it through!

Erin said...

I have made it!!! YAY :)

Yes dear please start counting sleeps and remind Kitty that I'll be home soon :)

mb said...

looking forward to seeing you. hopefully, we can sneak a visit to the Gardens while you're home :o)

mel said...

Hurrah!!!

To get through the last 11 days, I recommend this useful little mantra: "I won't die. I won't die. Etc." (^_^)

Erin said...

ha ha good tip Mel....I'm sure I'll use that!

I would imagine that you're in the same mode right now?

mel said...

Yep, although the pressure was off a bit once papers were over. I rocked the two sit-down exams and now have two take-homes.

Hang in! You're almost there (and here with your hubby)!

Erin said...

MB: I just realized that I didn't respond to your comment, sorry about that buddy! Oh you know I'd be all over a trip to the Gardens any time....let me know when and I'm there :) It will be good to see you too, for sure lets plan something.

Mel: arghhhh take homes, I'd MUCH rather the sit down ones. I find take homes are a riduculous amount of work. I'm sure you'll rock those too. Thanks for the encouraging words! Same to you!