December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas Mommy.....

....said the email in my inbox. I opened it and here was what was inside.....


7 comments:

Mandi said...

These are super cute, but old news for any of us that have your husband on facebook. You know Jason loves his puppy when he actually takes the time to upload pictures of him on facebook!

BTW, where were these done at?

Erin said...

ha ha ha ya he never puts pics up on facebook, so that is quite impresive....he's a bit obsessed... seriously we both are... our poor kids, we're going to be THOSE kinds of parents :)

He took these at our house. Apparently (for the first time in three years) we have a tree this year? My mom has one of those fake trees with the lights on it and she isn't going to use it this year for some reason. Anyways, she asked Jason if he wanted to put it up and he said yes. There are decorations on there though that I don't recognize so he must have took some of those from her too? Probably smart since my tree them revolves around white light. My ornaments would look funny with colored lights. Seesh that was a long response!

Mandi said...

Whoa you guys have a tree this year AND Jason put it up by himself?!?! That is impressive! We've had this colored lights vs white lights discussion so many times... I knew Jason and Greg were colored lights guys and we were white lights girls. I guess with you being away, Jason got what he wanted! Nice one.

Erica Quinn said...

those are adorable.. and can you believe I got teary reading your first line? wow.. I need a break from this program!

He's one good lookin' boy.. bet you'll be glad to be getting back to both your hotties. :)

Jason said...

Ummm Mandi... I'm the white lights guy and she's the colored lights girl... If it was up to me there would be no more than three different colors on a Christmas tree at any given time with the lights all being one color... And Erica... He is one good looking boy... Takes after his Dad I suppose... He did get his hair brushed just for these pictures...

Mandi said...

Jason thanks for the correction. You know, after I posted that reply I started thinking, "Huh usually Jason and I are the two alike" so I found it weird that we would like a different lighting arrangement for our trees. Turns out I was wrong with remembering that! I think I was just thrown off by the colored lights in the picture. But if the tree was already pre-lit, then that's what you had to do, huh? Sorry about that friend :( You can come enjoy my white light tree with only red and gold decorations anytime!

Erin said...

Erica: ha ha ha I feel the same way about the break and the hotties :)

Mandi & Jason: Just to correct you... I LIKE colored lights on the outside of houses BUT Jason has won me over with only 3 colors on the christmas tree....that's why all of our ornaments are blue and silver...SO there! Colored lights yes for house and no for tree! Oh and I hate LED lights, got to be the old fashioned mini-lights.