- also known as the last week of the first semester!!!!
- I'm now officially 1/4 counselor :)
- learned that I don't speak English, I just use the English letters
- have a new friend who is a second year student, he likes to scare Erica and I with the realities of grad school
- was called "witty" this week, that's a first
- ate at Chili's for their 2 for $20 deal....you get one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert for $20....we need a Chili's in Moncton people
- got all my school work done and handed in on time
- made a batch of my crack fudge as Scott likes to call it, brown sugar fudge just tastes like Christmas to me....could be all those years of stirring it and selling it for Mari Lynn
- am thankful for all the support I'm getting from all of you and my pals here
- had a moment where I was proud of myself.....I'm learning!
- Jason now has a code word for when my phone is being ridiculous....I now hear "skidoo" when the MagicJack is acting up
- end of year potluck at school tomorrow, I love potlucks
- PARTY Thursday night....wonder how many intoxicated individuals will be cramming into the Honda that night
- looking forward to coming home
- trying to squeeze out the little bit of food that I have left here so I don't have to get groceries before I come home, makes for interesting meals
- Trooper got a Christmas haircut and so did his Papa
- I'm in need of some Asian Garden...supper Sunday anyone???
- one step closer to practicum and Gestalt therapy.....look out world!
- I'm excited for Christmas!!!! I think the reality will sink in more when I finally get home
- although this has been a HARD experience at times...I'm so THANKFUL for it. Where would I be without that crazy Yutzky girl, my cooking/baking bud April, or those Cali boys? I'm going to miss these guys while I'm in the GREAT north :), much like I miss all of you when I'm down here. I'm pretty much never going to be happy anywhere now...Jason we need to live in the US for 6 months and then Canada for the other 6....what do you think?
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
December 15, 2009
Week 16....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ha. 1/4 counselor. I told my brother that this morning. Great minds think alike.
You guys only half think alike... Erin's thinks with "eh" and "goodt"... and yours thinks with "ya'll" and drawn out O's...
Hey Erin,
Asian Garden sounds awesome! so yummy, and you. What's more to enjoy?!
BUT...after the service on Sunday is our Christmas Party Potluck at the service. So, I'd love it if you could come to the service and stay and hang out with us. That would be amazing to have you home for that.
Tomorrow is going to be cold here. Hopefully is warms up, without the snow, for you when you get home. :o)
1/4 of a counselor, I like it! Does that mean you and Erica and Christian together make 3/4 of one? :)
Pick another day for Asian Gardens and I AM THERE!
3 more days :)
Jason: good point...I like my speech issues more than Erica's :)
Deb: Oh crap I forgot about the potluck....eek my stress levels just went up...hmmm looks liek the COnstables will be buying something. There's no way I'll be able to make something that quickly. Yes, I will be participating!
Mandi: hmmmm I don't know Erica thoughts? Probably not since we all know the same thing :) ALright we're totally picking another Asian Garden day.
hmm well, if you combine the three of us.. we would be one mutt of a counselor - throwing in the Canadian language, LA slang, and my 'southern drawl', plus all our issues hanging out the sides. Yep, definitely what ya'll want in a counselor, eh?
Post a Comment