As I said in my last post Trooper is LOVING the snow. Jason says he keeps wanting to go out to do nothing but dig in it.
...which results in this
the novelty of this is going to wear off and my puppy is going to get shaved again because snowballs in hair is sooooo annoying for both Papa and Troop!Thanks for the pictures honey!
5 comments:
Well I dunno about shaved... But maybe he just needs some good winter boots and a touque???
"Oh baby, oh I'm going to kiss the puppy." And, then he planted one on the screen. --Mac
Wowzers, Troop's gonna be all decked out. He's pretty stylin'. I don't know though, wouldn't shaving him mean he would need LAYERS of clothes?
It's hard enough to put one layer of clothes on him Mandi... No shaving... And Mac can be rest assured that Trooper received his kiss...
Jason: I'm not buying the dog winter boots!
Deb: ha ha ha that is SOOOO cute...thanks for sharing!
Mandi: ya he's already shivering out there so I think shaving would be a bad idea...I'll see how bad it is when I get home and go from there...I don't want to get wet socks in my house becuase the dog is tracking in so much snow...
Post a Comment