MANDI IS GOING TO BE LOOKING LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!!!!
(sorry can't enlarge that pic any more because it gets too blurry)
(sorry can't enlarge that pic any more because it gets too blurry) That's right my good buddies are having another baby. She's currently 12.5 weeks, so that means she's due on September 2. That also means that I will be secretly praying that this baby comes a little bit early so that I can meet him or her before I go back to school :)
Can't wait to pig out with you all summer long buddy....that's the kind of supportive friend I am folks. Bring on the sympathy pounds!
CONGRATULATIONS FRIEND!
8 comments:
Awww I just saw this now. This post is all about me! Or us, or my family, whatever. Cool! I'm pregnant again, YAY! I love it!
Thanks for your excitement and encouragement. I'm gonna hold you to this ice cream promise, just so you know! :)
Oh and PS - the good news is, remember Asher came a week early? It's very possible that that could happen again!
Oh and PPS - now my boobs will catch up, and surpass yours, again! Yes!
Holy comments! I know I almost told you when we were tlaking but I thought it would be more fun for you to just discover it yourself... which it was :)
Dude I'm all over the ice cream, don't you worry.
Oh right, forgot Asher came a week early...that would be wonderful if this little person did as well!
Ha ha ha bring on the porn boobs again huh :)
Does this mean that I'm going to end up with another late night drunken glass of milk?
YESSSS bring on the ice cream! I'll need to find room in the budget for that. And maybe, just maybe, this time you could not "conveniently" only have your debit card? :P
"I don't think a name is necessary" - oh you went there, huh? Why do I have a feeling that that very same scenario is going to be replayed again? NOT from the source though!
Well I think since I'm being a supportive friend that if I only have my debit card once in a while that's okay right? :) ha ha ha I'ma ctually used to carrying cash down here so yes yes yes I'll have money....
I have a feeling that will happen again as well...I also do believe that the deal was straight from the source next time?!?!?!? I just threw up a little bit in my mouth!
Awww... Sick! You threw up in your mouth??? LOL
Post a Comment