I heard about this the other day and immediately thought of my husband, while getting a little nauseous as well at the thought of it....

in case you can't tell.....that is 2 Krispee Creme donuts (big thing down here), a hamburger patty, bacon, and an egg...all which form the most disgusting, unhealthy burger ever. The guys were talking about this the other night and wanting to drive to North Carolina to get one, something tells me that Jason would have been all over that!
8 comments:
gross. I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
ha ha ha I love that saying.... dude I think it was Seth that brought this up wasn't it? If it wasn't he was game for driving to get one I think.....
I have no comment that could do justice to the awesomeness of that breakfast food...
That reminds me of a little website I wonder if you've seen:
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
but if the donut hamburger made you nauseated, you may not want to look at what's on that site.
Mandi should especially like the Meta Meat Cake....
Jason: I knew you'd want to try this...
Lindsay: Hey stranger :) oh man that is crazy...although the turtle burgers are cute...can't wait to hear what Mandi thinks of this!
What did you guys think I would say?? That is just about the sickest thing I have ever seen in my life! How a human being could even conceive of eating such a thing is beyond me. It's like diabetes in a burger. Wow - yum.
ha ha ha go vegetarian go....did you check out the website Lindsay posted Mandi?
Mandi! Think of all of those wonderful flavours merging together into awesome...
Post a Comment