...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
Wow, you have got to be kidding me? This thing has turned out to be such a big deal. You should be proud, kid. On a side note - I've got some ethical dilemma's I could use your input on :)
http://www.counseling.org/competition/winners.htmIf you go to that link your name is there too... And everyone else can actually read the essay from that link if they're interested... Yup, my wife is kind of a big deal!
Mandi: Ya I don't know, it still seems weird to me. I'm proud but.. I don't know :) Bring it on, I love ethical dilemmas!Jason: wow I didn't know it was going to be online... so did you read it?
I'm going to read it tonight before bed when I just don't feel like I'm ready to sleep yet... LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, you have got to be kidding me? This thing has turned out to be such a big deal. You should be proud, kid.
On a side note - I've got some ethical dilemma's I could use your input on :)
http://www.counseling.org/competition/winners.htm
If you go to that link your name is there too... And everyone else can actually read the essay from that link if they're interested... Yup, my wife is kind of a big deal!
Mandi: Ya I don't know, it still seems weird to me. I'm proud but.. I don't know :) Bring it on, I love ethical dilemmas!
Jason: wow I didn't know it was going to be online... so did you read it?
I'm going to read it tonight before bed when I just don't feel like I'm ready to sleep yet... LOL
Post a Comment