
Why it's the Honda on the road smothered under 76 centimetres of snow...yup you read that right 76
freaking centimetres of snow in 24 hours. I think we're in a state of emergency here people :) Seriously though
whens the last time we had a storm
like this in NB?? This sucker has
paralyzed Northern Virginia, DC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia to name a few. Glad I'm not flying today or I'd be an unhappy person I think. Oh this is also going to be called tomorrow's project, I'm not touching this sucker tonight.....
6 comments:
Holy crap! That's a lot of snow!!
I almost took a quote from something you said there and wrote "that's what she said!" ...but decided against it because I don't want to offend anyone.
Seriously Lindsay did I not raise you better than that? :) ha ha ha I just scanned that whole thing trying to find your "that's what she said". Is it the I'm not touching this sucker tonight? You really won't offend anyone, my readers are all dirty minded whether they want to admit ir or not....nice to hear from you!!!
That is a lot of snow!
On a side note - it was fun to see pictures of where you live. Are these your front/back yards? You should post more pics of your everyday view!
It looks so beautiful!
Stupid question: Do they usually get snow? I mean, enough to make sure that you had a plow guy hired to come do your driveway or a snowblower in the garage?
And I had Asian Gardens last night :o)
haha yes! That's the line. I thought at least Jason would appreciate it.
Thanks for saying it is a lot of snow guys....Jason didn't think so but he's a douche :)
Mandi: I have thought about doing this a lot....BUT....I'm super paranoid and don't want to put that kind of stuff on my blog. Do you think I'm just being ridiculous? I guess I just never know who's reading it is my thought..
MB: It is beautiful but too much, far too much :) Not a stupid question at all. Dude I didn't even bring boots or a winter coat down here when I moved. I now have a winter coat down here but still no boots! Most people have no idea what a snowblower is here. The last time they got this much snow was in 1996 everyone is telling. So no this is not the norm. This is extremely unusual and everyone is blaming the Canadian in the area for bringing it with her :) That creates a lot of issues though because they aren't prepared nor do they have the equipment, so it paralyzes the city.
Lindsay: Jason did appreciate that... it was the first thing he said to me when I called him after he read my post...next time just do it and make me proud...you put a that's what she said to that and I may just throw up in my mouth because that's not what I meant at all :P
Post a Comment