August 31, 2010

Wish me luck...

I'm off to my first day of classes.....possibly last time ever if I never go to school again....I'm not sure how I feel about this...anyways... Yes, 9 hours of classes today. I'm sure I'll be exhausted tonight. I'll post more about my journey at some point this week.

We had orientation yesterday, and I will admit it was great to be in the space again. As one of the profs did an introduction and welcome I could feel my eyes filling up with dears. I'm thinking it's going to be another one of "those" semesters :) Also the new class coming in seems great. It's important to our class that we welcome them, and are there for them because we felt like the second year students didn't embrace us and that sucked!

Off I go....I feel like someone should be behind me taking pictures as Erica and I walk to school!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Happy first day of school! I can't wait to hear all about it. Cool for you being the "big kids" in the house and welcoming those first year students. I can see how that would be super encouraging if I was one of them.