- as I type this my puppy in my lap
- I'm cooking an actual meal and won't need to eat all of the leftovers myself
- I'm doing Jason's laundry (although I complain about this I do miss it)
- I'm able to help Jason with some stuff around the house, there's a lot to do when you're a home owner....especially when you're running a zoo in your house (or at last that's what it feels like at times with 3 animals running around)
- Troop and I did errands yesterday and both went to the doc....we're both fine and on the mend thankfully
- what a difference I'm noticing in that little guy, Papa has taught him lots of great things
- getting some school work done today.....I hate typing on laptops
- got to go to my church
- getting to see and connect with lots of friends
- healed an important relationship....such a breath of fresh air
- have some more fun things planned
- thinking I need to squeeze in some baking some time this week, the guys at Jason's work are putting in requests
- thankful for 10 days home but it still doesn't seem like long enough
- got to watch House with Jason last night instead of talking about it after we both watch it separately
- missing Ten Thousand Villages, especially during this time of year
- it's weird to me that Christmas is coming...I don't feel it yet
- still dialing 1-506 instead of direct numbers when I want to call someone local
- with all these thoughts and thankful moments I still have a piece of me in Harrisonburg... I miss those buddies of mine.....I think if they were good friends they'd move to Canada :)
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
November 24, 2009
Good to be home.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! My wife is home...!
Post a Comment