December 11, 2009

Another one gone....

I got another thing crossed off my school list today.....my group did our lobotomy presentation. Guess who cried during it? Yup, that freaking video gets me every time....it just brings me back to the moment. Really though I was going for bonus marks with the passion behind the project :)

Only 3 things left....theories paper, psychopathology review, and the ethics competition. Freaking ethics competition....when this rolls around again will someone please remind me how I feel right now so I don't apply to be on the team again? Thank you! It has been a hard process.. but a good one, even if we don't win. Anyways, that sucker is due on Sunday so I have a lot of team meetings this weekend. I can get it done in a week right? :)

2 comments:

Erica Quinn said...

I read the first line and heard my head growling at you! That's great you have presentations out of the way!! We're almost done.. get the theories paper and psycho review done and you're homeward bound!

Thinking of you today...

Erin said...

ha ha ha you're almost there friend, I'm sorry you've got a tough week coming up school wise! You've got me by your side though, what more could you ask for :) ha ha