December 19, 2009

Break time....

Here we are..... we made it through the semester and decided to have a comfy PJ day on the last day. I have learned so much from each one of these individuals. We are all so different, but as a group it works. I'm thankful for the semester, classmates, profs, and all that I've learned.
Now it's time to be home and enjoy all the goodness that comes from that. I really need a break, my brain is fried! I'll be back and blogging around Jan. 12, 2010 (wow 2010). Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow, Erin is front and center. Shocker!

That's totally not what I imagined your classroom would look like. Weird.

Which one is your prof?

Erin said...

Ha ha ha what's that supposed to mean :P It was my idea for the pic so I just got down and everyone gathered around...Jason said the same hing actually..

I'm interested in hearing what you thought our class would look like. Isn't that always the way with pictures...

Prof, CHristian's aunt, is taking the picture.

Mandi said...

Just as an aside, do you notice how the older lady in your class has her scarf tied? Interesting, huh? :P