December 7, 2009

Pics from Thanksgiving break....

My sister just sent me some pics that she took the first night I got home for the big surprise.... Jason we need to practice taking pictures together because we aren't looking so hot :)
Not too long after I surprised the guy
good old glow bowling

Matt (Lindsay's boyfriend) strutting his stuff

Every once and awhile there is a picture of Lindsay and I that makes me see what everyone means when they say "holy you two look alike" and this is one of them....it's probably because we were both busting out the lines to "Whoop There It Is"....think we look alike?

one of us is a little more hardcore than the other :)

whatever we do, all roads always lead back to Mandi and Greg's for good times and FOOD! Yay surprises, friends, and birthday celebrations!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh I'm so glad to see these! I love it! I love the big smiles from you and Jason in the first one especially. It is CRAZY how much you and Lindsay look alike in that picture. You even have the same expression on your face. And I was a little hardcore after that "Let's Get It On" performance wasn't I?!?!?! Matt in my jacket... nice.

Also I have some pretty cute pictures of Jason opening his gifts from that night. I'll send them along to you :)

Erin said...

Hey! Ya I was excited to get them last night from Lindsay. Glad you like the first one, we were pretty happy there. I know eh? We do have the same expression.

Well Mandi you're a sucker for the Marvin gay, what can I say? ha ha ha I didn't realize that was your jacket.

Erin said...

Erica: although you haven't commented yet, I'm sure you will. Did you notice the small bowling ball I'm holding? That's how we do it in Canada....weird huh?

Everyone else: Erica said to me "it's weird seeing pictures of your friends in Canada, they look just like us but whiter" ha ha ha I think she expected horns or something :)

Erica Quinn said...

Erin, after your comments I don't think I'll ever show my face up in New Brunswick.. :)

Didn't actually notice the bowling ball... but then again I am definitely not your detail oriented friend. You guys look like ya'll had fun! Love the pics!

Lindsay said...

haha! Yeah it's totally Mandi's jacket. He wanted to have a popped collar, like all the cool kids.

Erin said...

Erica: ha ha ha after my comments? Alrighty y'all....dude you're digging your own grave :) ha ha ha

Lindsay: well the jacket suits him...is that weird??? :) He certainly looks cool so job well done...ha ha ha

Jason said...

Hey Erica... Ya'll are certainly more than welcome to come up to NB... Ya'll will have a great time... Ya'll can play in the snow with Trooper then ya'll can go bowling... Sorry, I just had to...

Erica Quinn said...

Jason - that made my morning. ha ha ha!