Prayer please....
- supposed to be a storm on Saturday in Moncton, I don't want to get stranded in Newark because my plane can't land...pray snow hits another province instead :)
- have a huge heavy feeling that is a constant in my gut, please pray next 2 sessions with Nate (my counselor) alleviate some of that so I don't need to think about this crap while I'm home
- have a situation that I have no idea how to handle with a close friend, pray for wisdom
- my grandmother isn't doing so hot...she has pancreatic cancer, possibly cancer of the liver, and is now full of blood clots. She has been on so much blood thinners that her blood is too thin and she is now at risk of bleeding to death. Basically there is a lot going on and she has now decided to refuse all treatments and remain at home. This is going to be a rough Christmas for all of us. For the last 28 years of my life Christmas was huge with my grandmother. She would start baking a month before in order to have everyone's favorites made for the holidays. This year she doesn't even want to put up a tree because she can't get out of bed. She wasn't looking too bad when I was there a month ago, but I'm being told to prepare myself for the next time I see her. I don't even know what to tell you to pray for here, peace for her and my grandfather is of high importance.

7 comments:
Oh dear, friend, that is a big load to carry, especially during this already stressful time of year. I'm so sorry that all of that is coming up for you, and that your "break" from school will be stressful as well. I'll be praying for you and your family the big one; actually Asher and I are going to pray together right now!
Lots of love and I can't wait to see you when you come home. xoooooooo
you got it, sister.
wow! so the storm prayer was answered fast. I just looked on The Weather Channel's website, and it's sunny on Saturday! yay!
Mandi: Seriously stop leaving these sappy comments...I don't think I'm stable enough for them :) Thanks for the prayers Asher and Mandi...too cool! I sooooo can't wait to see you too. Now how come only one x and no x's with circles around them? ha ha
Debie: Thanks to you as well for the prayers and the update on the weather! Awesome, I bet it was Asher's prayer :) Looking forward to seeing you too Deb!
Hey Erin,
We're all praying for you too. Just worry about what is directly in front of you right now, leave the other stuff for another day. (I should take my own advice...)
Hey Rachel, thanks for the prayers Rideout's... good advice..I'll do it if you do how's that? :) The problem is I feel like all of this is right in front of me but the snowstorm because it's disappeared thankfully.
thinking about you lots
Post a Comment