December 2, 2009

Seriously.....

Conversation between my "friend" and I from this morning..(you'll understand why I have friend in quotation marks by the time you get to the end of this)

Friend: "I like your haircut."
Me: "Thanks."
Friend: "Makes you look older."
Me: "Oh dear I don't know if that's a good thing."
Friend: "Oh right I suppose at your age you wouldn't like that, but for me at my age it's a compliment."

Seriously? Am I THAT old? Well "friend" I want to point out that I am STILL in my twenties unlike someone else in my household. AND although I may be getting older, I'm still hot so that's all that matters :) Man this must be how Scott feels!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I never comment, just stalk but that is AWESOME!!!!!

ML

Your Over the Hill Husband said...

Just remind your friend that your husband, who is now in his 30's, thinks that it's really hot that he has a wife in her 20's... Heh...

Erica Quinn said...

seriously Erin.. tell this 'friend' to kiss it because you looked HOTT for your presentation. Ms. 'too hott to handle'. (erin's mug she chose yesterday morning for class)

I can't believe that conversation was blog-worthy. Amazing. Oh the things I'll learn as I age.....

Erin said...

ML- HEY!!! You broke the silence :) This must be how you feel at times too huh? ha ha ha

Jason: You're too funny!

Erica: Hmmmm tell the "friend" to kiss it? Okay....KISS IT YUTZKY :) As you age? Serisouly? You're just going to rub it in my face again liek that huh? ha ha ha

Mandi said...

You know what they say... with age comes wisdom! (this coming from the girl who is even OLDER than you!)

Anonymous said...

How exactly did I get to be the butt of the joke in this? and why isn't anyone trying to make me feel better?!

S

Erin said...

Mandi: Right right that must be it :)

S: ha ha ha if it makes you feel any better your wife has not posted a comment! I technically wasn't making fun of you...I was empathizing :)